Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Spokane Valley Pothole Hotline

This winter's freeze and thaw cycle has brought potholes to Spokane Valley. Pothole repair crews are already at work fixing potholes around the city, but they need your help: The Spokane Valley Public Works Department wants you to report any potholes that you may come across throughout the city.

To report potholes, call 921-1000 or go online to www.spokanevalley.org/CARES and select the "Report a Pothole" link. 

Be sure to provide the following information to help locate the pothole to be repaired:
·         Location of the pothole: a street address closest to the pothole, or a description that includes the name of the street, nearest cross streets, side of the street (north, south, east, west) and the lane in which the pothole can be found (northbound, southbound, eastbound, westbound, curbside, turn lane, etc.).
·         Pothole description: the size or severity of the pothole.
·         Additional information: any supplementary details that may help us fix it.
·         Contact information: if you wish to be contacted about your report, please provide your name and an email address or daytime telephone number where you can be reached.

No comments:

About SRTC

SRTC is the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for Spokane County. Urbanized areas with populations exceeding 50,000 people are required to have an MPO. SRTC was formed to address the county's transportation planning needs. It provides coordination in planning between the public, cities, small towns, the county, the state, transit providers, and tribes.

SRTC offers services including transportation monitoring, transportation modeling, census information analysis, travel demand forecasting, historical traffic count analysis, geographic information systems, and trip generation rates.