Originally scheduled as the last phase of the project, construction on the south side of this section of the roadway was rescheduled to accommodate the relocation and upgrade of a buried natural gas line.
During this third of four phases of construction:
• The south side of Sprague Avenue will be closed. Access to businesses will remain available.
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane each direction with a center turn lane.
• The south side of the Sprague/Adams intersection will be closed; use Progress or Evergreen to 4th Avenue for local access.
• The intersection of Sprague/Best will be closed; use Progress or Evergreen to 4th for local access.
• Evergreen Road will remain open.
Construction of the fourth and final phase of construction, which will be along the north side of Sprague Avenue between the 14900 block and Evergreen Road, is anticipated to start sometime in mid August and wrap up in late August.