Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Plug Spokane Valley Potholes

Legal Disclaimer: This pothole is merely a depiction of a
pothole, not necessarily a Spokane Valley pothole.
Spokane Valley is asking for your help to fill the potholes appearing as a result of the winter freeze/thaw cycle. The Public Works Department wants you report potholes in your area by calling 921-1000 or go online to www.spokanevalley.org/CARES and select the "Report a Pothole" link. Scroll to the "Create a new C.A.R.E.S Request" and select the "Report a Pothole" link from the Public Works options listed. You will be directed to the online form.

Be sure to provide the following information:
  • Location of the pothole - a street address closest to the pothole, or a description that includes the name of the street, nearest cross streets, side of the street (north, south, east, west) and the lane in which the pothole can be found (northbound, southbound, eastbound, westbound, curbside, turn lane, etc.);
  • The size or severity of the pothole;
  • Any additional information that may help fix it.
  • If you wish to be contacted about your report, please provide your name and an email address or daytime telephone number where you can be reached.

No comments:

About SRTC

SRTC is the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for Spokane County. Urbanized areas with populations exceeding 50,000 people are required to have an MPO. SRTC was formed to address the county's transportation planning needs. It provides coordination in planning between the public, cities, small towns, the county, the state, transit providers, and tribes.

SRTC offers services including transportation monitoring, transportation modeling, census information analysis, travel demand forecasting, historical traffic count analysis, geographic information systems, and trip generation rates.