North by Northwest filming in Spokane-
Sunday, July 19
- 4 a.m. to 2 p.m., Normandie Street will be closed between Providence Avenue and Gordon Avenue.
Monday, July 20
- 4 a.m. to 2 p.m., Main Avenue will be closed between Division Street and Pine Street.
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Washington Street between Riverside Avenue and Sprague Avenue will be closed. There will be sidewalk closures on Sprague Avenue as well.
Tuesday, July 21
- 4 a.m. to 10 p.m., Main Avenue between Post Street and Stevens Street will be closed. Howard Street from Spokane Falls Boulevard and Riverside Avenue will also be closed during this time.
Wednesday, July 22
- 4 a.m. to 10 p.m., 1st Avenue between Adams Street and Monroe Street will be closed. Adams Street between Sprague Avenue and 2nd Avenue, Jefferson Street between Sprague Avenue and 2nd Avenue and Madison Street between Sprague Avenue and 2nd Avenue also closed during this time.
- 4 a.m. to 11 a.m., there will be sidewalk closures and no parking along the west side of Lincoln Street between Railroad Alley and Steam Plant Alley. Also, sidewalk and no parking along the east side of Monroe Street between The Old Spaghetti Factory and the Brooklyn Deli.
Friday, July 24
- 4 a.m. to 2 p.m., Cedar Street from 2nd Avenue to 1st Avenue and 1st Avenue and Sprague Avenue. The intersection of 1st Avenue and Cedar Street will have closures during filming and flaggers used.
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Main Avenue between Bernard Street and Division Street will be closed.
Saturday, July 25
- 4 a.m. to 10 p.m., Erie Street between Front Avenue and 1st Avenue. North Sprague Way and North Sprague Access will be closed. However, East Sprague will not be closed.
Spokenya Run Stoppages- Saturday, July 18 from 9-11 a.m., there will be runners in the area around Spokane Falls Community College and Life Center Church and temporary traffic stoppages to allow runners to cross at Ft. George Wright and Government Way.
Underhill Combined Sewer Overflow Tank Construction- Thor Street will be closed from Hartson Street to 29th Avenue starting Friday, July 17 6 p.m. to Sunday, July 19, opening in the evening for the Monday morning commute.
Freya Street will be closed from Hartson Street to 29th Avenue starting Tuesday, July 21, 6 a.m. through the end of August.
Lidgerwood Lane Closure- The western lane of Lidgerwood, north of Francis, is closed until Friday, June 24 to place conduit and fiber.
Spokane Falls Boulevard Lane Closure- The northern lane of Spokane Falls Blvd. west of northbound Division will be closed from Monday, July 20 until Sunday, September 20 for work on the right-of-way triangle.
Heroy Avenue Closure- The 2300 block of Heroy Avenue is closed until Tuesday, July 21st for the installation of new water and sewer taps.
Havana Street from Glenrose to 37th- Glenrose Road from 57th Avenue to Havana Street is closed. Work has begun at the intersection of Freya and 44th with traffic and pedestrian improvements. Traffic will be impacted on both streets and controlled by flaggers and signs. Improvements include full width pavement replacement, filling sidewalk gaps and installing bicycle lanes.