Monday, February 25, 2008

Shout Out To The Valley

Spokesman-Review Letters to the editor
Valley knows pothole repair

You want to talk about pothole repair? Well, I'll tell you about my experience with the city of Spokane Valley. On Feb. 14 I called and asked the operator who took care of pothole repair. She said that would be her. I told her about two potholes on David Road just north of Fourth Avenue on the southbound lane. Now this road is not traveled very heavily, so I figured it would be a case of when we get around to it. I called about 8:30 or 9:00 a.m. When I came home at 3:30 or so, those potholes were filled. Kudos to the city of Spokane Valley for their pothole repair.

Ed Weilep
Spokane Valley


Anyone else have pothole props? I reported one to a City employee a few weeks ago who was in our office at the time. The next day, the pothole was gone! That's quick work.

No comments:


About SRTC

SRTC is the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for Spokane County. Urbanized areas with populations exceeding 50,000 people are required to have an MPO. SRTC was formed to address the county's transportation planning needs. It provides coordination in planning between the public, cities, small towns, the county, the state, transit providers, and tribes.

SRTC offers services including transportation monitoring, transportation modeling, census information analysis, travel demand forecasting, historical traffic count analysis, geographic information systems, and trip generation rates.