Saturday, January 3, 2009

Anyone Know How Much It Costs To Replace License Plates?

Things just kept getting worse yesterday. First, I realized I was snowed in when I got up at 5:30 a.m. and found a fresh 8 inches of snow on the ground, instead of the predicted 2-5 inches. On top of that, the neighbor's plow was out of commission after he got a little crazy plowing after the last storm. So, I'm stuck at home. No big deal right? I'll do a little blogging, etc. Oh wait, now the power goes out. Five hours later, the power comes back on and the neighbor gets the road plowed. I get my car out and discover... my front license plate is missing.

Anyone care to guess how much new license plates are? $31.75. I dug around looking for the plate, but with the drifts and drifts of snow, I gave up and paid the money. So don't 'misplace' your plates, they're kind of spendy.

No comments:


About SRTC

SRTC is the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for Spokane County. Urbanized areas with populations exceeding 50,000 people are required to have an MPO. SRTC was formed to address the county's transportation planning needs. It provides coordination in planning between the public, cities, small towns, the county, the state, transit providers, and tribes.

SRTC offers services including transportation monitoring, transportation modeling, census information analysis, travel demand forecasting, historical traffic count analysis, geographic information systems, and trip generation rates.