Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bad Idea #768- But With Good Results

I rode about 10 miles to my boot camp exercise class last night. Yes, I want to get in shape but no, I shouldn't have tried to do it all in one day. That picture is pretty accurate, only I'm not a man. Can someone come hold my head up while I type?

The good news is that the Bike Commuter Calculator Says I burned 430 calories on my bike ride alone, saved $6.66 by not driving, and saved the earth 12.1 lbs of toxic emissions! Woo hoo, I'm a winner!

Run your own numbers and let me know how great of a person you are.

No comments:


About SRTC

SRTC is the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for Spokane County. Urbanized areas with populations exceeding 50,000 people are required to have an MPO. SRTC was formed to address the county's transportation planning needs. It provides coordination in planning between the public, cities, small towns, the county, the state, transit providers, and tribes.

SRTC offers services including transportation monitoring, transportation modeling, census information analysis, travel demand forecasting, historical traffic count analysis, geographic information systems, and trip generation rates.