Friday, January 29, 2010

I Bet The Sun Bouncing Off This Baby Would Blind Drivers

I lost my bike helmet in a little fire incident. But luckily the insurance company will pay for a new one. I can't have just any helmet though, so it being Friday and no sign of the boss in the office, I thought I'd look around for one on Ebay really quick before I started my other duties. Well, I found the holy grail of bike helmets for Hello Kitty lovers.

This beauty is covered in Swarovski crystals and can be purchased for only $345. The seller's description is almost as awesome as the actual helmet:

"Up for sale is this One of a Kind, Kitty Helmet, completely covered in Swarovski crystals. OMGosh, isn't it breathtaking?? Imagine how you'll be turning heads, stopping traffic or just being the complete diva. Make every moment an opportunity to shine! This is a helmet that is not for someone who doesn't want to be noticed. I've only done one other and I'm under contract not to divulge who I made it for. I can give you this much information, it is someone famous."

The Ebay posting has about 20 more pictures so I'm going to put a link to it in case you want to take a closer look or maybe purchase it for your favorite blogger since I doubt the insurance company will pay this much for a helmet.

No comments:


About SRTC

SRTC is the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for Spokane County. Urbanized areas with populations exceeding 50,000 people are required to have an MPO. SRTC was formed to address the county's transportation planning needs. It provides coordination in planning between the public, cities, small towns, the county, the state, transit providers, and tribes.

SRTC offers services including transportation monitoring, transportation modeling, census information analysis, travel demand forecasting, historical traffic count analysis, geographic information systems, and trip generation rates.