Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SRTC January Newsletter Available Now

As usual, I just barely got my January newsletter done in time to get it out while it's still January. If you're curious what we've been up to here at SRTC, here's a link to check the newsletter out.

If you want to get signed up for my email distribution list so that the newsletter comes directly to your inbox, send me your email address and a quick note saying to add you to the email list.

I wasn't able to use all the suggestions I was given as to what to include in the newsletter, but I'm working on writing seperate articles for various publications on a couple of those topics, such as transportation legislation and pedestrian safety.

No comments:


About SRTC

SRTC is the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for Spokane County. Urbanized areas with populations exceeding 50,000 people are required to have an MPO. SRTC was formed to address the county's transportation planning needs. It provides coordination in planning between the public, cities, small towns, the county, the state, transit providers, and tribes.

SRTC offers services including transportation monitoring, transportation modeling, census information analysis, travel demand forecasting, historical traffic count analysis, geographic information systems, and trip generation rates.