Various roads in Otis Orchards area.
Indiana Parkway from Desmet Court to Steen Parkway- Closed through Thursday, June 16 at 5 p.m. for utility work. Signs redirect traffic via Mission Parkway.
Southbound Sullivan Road Bridge across the Spokane River- Closed until Summer 2016 for bridge demolition and replacement work:
- Traffic remains reduced to one lane northbound and two lanes southbound.
- Northbound traffic is restricted to vehicles ten feet wide or less. Oversized vehicles should use Barker Road or Pines Road as alternatives.
- Turns from Indiana Avenue onto northbound Sullivan Road are reduced to one lane.
- Expect construction vehicles and flaggers in the work area weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The Centennial Trail below the bridge is reopened as of Saturday, April 16 at 11:00am.
- The Spokane River between the Old Mission Avenue trail/river access and 500 feet downstream (west) of the Sullivan Bridge remains closed until further notice for safety reasons due to high river levels and partially submerged obstructions in the river.
- Northbound traffic entering the project on Pettet Dr. will be detoured to northbound TJ Meenach Dr. (This is the only movement allowed)
- Eastbound traffic entering the project on Downriver Dr. will be detoured to southbound TJ Meenach Dr. (This is the only movement allowed)
- Northbound traffic entering the project on TJ Meenach will be forced to continue north on TJ Meenach Dr. (The portion of the clover leaf that allows traffic to access Pettet Dr. and Downriver Dr. will be closed)
- Southbound traffic entering the project on TJ Meenach will be allowed to proceed south on TJ Meenach or proceed west on Downriver Dr. (Access to southbound Pettet will not be allowed)