Addison/Standard Bicycle/Pedestrian Corridor from Buckeye to Holland- Work from Lincoln to Bridgeport on Addison and Standard is underway for the next two weeks to install signs and striping. This project will complete a major bicycle and pedestrian corridor. It will add new bike lanes and sidewalks along the entire corridor and make improvements to existing bike lanes.
- The on ramp for eastbound traffic at Monroe is closed for pipe installation through until Monday, May 9,
- Traffic exiting Maple Street eastbound is detoured off 4th at Jefferson Street
- The alternative route during the Lincoln Monroe Project is the converted two-way traffic on Lincoln.
- The official detour route is Stevens and is clearly marked
- Alternative routes are not clearly marked as they are local and business access routes
Market Street from Parksmith to Farwell- The road is closed with a detour in place in order to install sewer components and fiber optics and rehabilitate the road.