Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Words Of Wisdom From The Bus

I love it when I have occasion to ride a different bus route than my usual one. It's like taking a tour of an area I wouldn't normally travel through, and I don't have to drive so I can enjoy the sights. And the sounds.

I just caught the #61 to Airway Heights for a meeting. On the way back I heard this exchange:

Guy: In my heart I believe we're all one people. We have to love each other and take care of each other.

Girl: Can I use your phone?

Guy: Get your own &#@$%! phone.

No comments:


About SRTC

SRTC is the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for Spokane County. Urbanized areas with populations exceeding 50,000 people are required to have an MPO. SRTC was formed to address the county's transportation planning needs. It provides coordination in planning between the public, cities, small towns, the county, the state, transit providers, and tribes.

SRTC offers services including transportation monitoring, transportation modeling, census information analysis, travel demand forecasting, historical traffic count analysis, geographic information systems, and trip generation rates.