Thursday, July 7, 2011

Getting Friends The Old Fashioned Way

Okay, the shirt has a good home now so you can all stop rushing to like us. Or go ahead and do it, you can never have enough friends.

I can't imagine why, but SRTC is a little light in the friends department on Facebook. Shocking I know, what with all this facinating content I crank out on a daily basis. Hey, it's either do this or 'real' work, as the boss calls it. Think I'll stick with this.

Anyway, we need friends and I'm not above 'buying' them, so the next person to like us on Facebook gets this t-shirt and key ring that says 'Give 'em a break.' C'mon, you know you want them. Start 'liking' already!

Oh yeah, I apologize for the sideways pic. It's normal on my screen but shows up sideways on everyone else's and I can't seem to rectify the situation.

3 comments:

vanillajane said...

LARRY!!! grrr...

SRTC Staff said...

I bet next time I see Larry his keys will be on his brand new key ring. At least they better be.

sydney charter bus said...

Good article post thanks for sharing with us.


About SRTC

SRTC is the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for Spokane County. Urbanized areas with populations exceeding 50,000 people are required to have an MPO. SRTC was formed to address the county's transportation planning needs. It provides coordination in planning between the public, cities, small towns, the county, the state, transit providers, and tribes.

SRTC offers services including transportation monitoring, transportation modeling, census information analysis, travel demand forecasting, historical traffic count analysis, geographic information systems, and trip generation rates.