Public Works staff members will discuss and present details on:
• The goals of the study;
• Types of crossings, estimated cost, environmental impact, and the feasibility of an overpass;
• The most current findings on traffic counts and patterns;
• Possible crossing locations;
• Improvement ideas for existing crossings; and
• Interviews from land owners, business people and agency staff.
Everyone is welcome to participate and share their ideas about the project and get answers to questions, so show up with some thoughts in mind.