Cowley Street Closure- Northbound lane on Cowley St. closed at 8th until Friday, June 19 to place aerial cable.
High Drive, Bernard Street to Grand Boulevard- The road is closed as storm and sewer work is underway. This project includes pavement reconstruction, storm, sewer, swales, and water main replacement from Bernard Street to Grand Boulevard.
East Sprague Avenue Sewer Overflow Facility- North and southbound Sprague Way is closed to construct a combined sewer overflow facility on City property across from the City’s Sewer Maintenance Facility. One lane will be open in each direction on E. Sprague from Scott Street to the Hamilton Overpass.
Argonne Road at Montgomery- The northbound right lane is closed at the Argonne and Montgomery intersection. Pedestrians should follow signs for the pedestrian detour route.
Sands Road Bridge- Closed to all traffic at Chester Creek from 5 a.m. Tuesday, June 16 through 5 a.m. Thursday, June 18 for bridge overlay work. A detour via Schaefer Road will be posted.
Sullivan Road (from Sprague Avenue to Mission Avenue)- Reduced to two lanes northbound and southbound around the clock with curb-lane closures through mid to late-June for stormwater drainage improvements and sidewalk work.
Sullivan Road Bridge Replacement Project Area- The southbound Sullivan Road Bridge across the Spokane River is closed until spring 2016 for bridge demolition and replacement work. All traffic is shifted onto the northbound bridge with one lane northbound and two lanes southbound between Indiana Avenue and the Sullivan Park traffic signal.
- Northbound traffic is restricted to vehicles ten feet wide or less. Northbound oversized vehicles should use Barker Road or Pines Road as alternatives.
- Turns from Indiana Avenue onto northbound Sullivan Road are reduced to one lane.
- Construction vehicles will be periodically entering and exiting Sullivan Road near the north and south ends of construction zones.
- 25th Avenue (between Bowdish and University)
- 22nd Avenue (between University and Sunrise)
- Sunrise (between University and Chinook)
- Chinook (between Sunrise and Oberlin)
- Oberlin (between Chinook and 16th Avenue)