Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Who Doesn't Love A Good Controlled Explosion??

A neighbor sent me this video, which is allegedly of blasting on Snoqualmie Pass over I90. However, I can't find this same video anywhere else on the web or anything in the video that conclusively confirms it is Snoqualmie. Either way though, it's pretty cool. It's got roads and explosives, which is right up my alley so why wouldn't I use it on here? That was my legal disclaimer though in case I inadvertently passed on false information. Carry on with watching this over and over now.
 

2 comments:

Julie L said...

Dang! That's sweet! Sure looks like Snoqualmie to me.

SRTC Staff said...

I know! Now I want to blow up my own road! But I won't. Because that stuff costs a lot of money to fix.


About SRTC

SRTC is the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for Spokane County. Urbanized areas with populations exceeding 50,000 people are required to have an MPO. SRTC was formed to address the county's transportation planning needs. It provides coordination in planning between the public, cities, small towns, the county, the state, transit providers, and tribes.

SRTC offers services including transportation monitoring, transportation modeling, census information analysis, travel demand forecasting, historical traffic count analysis, geographic information systems, and trip generation rates.